Mommy or Daddy and Me Violin Lessons
We are the only music school in the US who provides private mommy and me violin lessons. We understand the importance of bonding with your child and learning together. While group classes are an opportunity to get this experience, our private mommy and me classes create a setting where the child and parent can bond together and learn at a faster rate. Lessons are held once a week at the same day and time.
What you'll get:
1. Friendly, competent, and educated teachers who LOVE to teach
2. Violin lessons are catered to you. We personalize each lesson based on your personal goals and expectations of violin lessons.
3. Learn proper technique, reading and ear training, music theory, and sight reading
4. Play songs you love on violin. Our teachers know that students want to play songs and styles they love. We'll add music based on students personal preferences. (hymns, pop, worship, rock, jazz, classical, etc.)
5. Quality time with your child. Nothing can be more memorable than spending time and learning with your child
Starting Violin Lessons
At a minimum, we do recommend that each violin student has an instrument they can practice on at home. If you are struggling to find a violin or don't know where to start, we have resources to help you find the right instrument for your family.
As your child grows, so will their need for a larger violin. Violins come in 8 main sizes so even young children can learn! Many stores will help you find a violin that is the right size for you, but as a general rule of thumb if the left hand can reach the notes while holding up the violin, then that size should work. Lastly, make sure the violin is not too heavy for the child to hold up. You want your child to be comfortable while playing, so length and weight are extremely important.
If purchasing a violin is not in your budget or your child is growing quickly, there are stores around the area that rent instruments. You can expect to spend about $25/month to rent an instrument.
For more resources, give us a call and we can help you find the right instrument and teacher!
REGISTRATION IS ONGOING
Convenient after school times are still available.
Nick has been a great teacher for my 6 year old!! Can't wait to see how well she can play in the coming years.
240 Central Ave,
Osseo, MN 55369
1312 81st Ave NE
Spring Lake Park, MN . 55432