VOICE LESSONS AS COOL AS YOUR KIDS
We provide private voice lessons once a week for elementary age through adults.
What you'll get:
1. Friendly, competent, and educated teachers who LOVE to teach
2. Voice lessons are catered to you. We personalize each lesson based on your personal goals and expectations of voice lessons.
3. Learn proper vocal technique, tone, pitch, and voice control.
4. Learn different styles of singing including country, pop/rock, gospel, worship, musical theatre, classical, and jazz
5. Learn to sings songs you love with a trained professional
Each week students will do training through movement to improve things such as vocal range, breath support, tone production, enunciation, ear training, sight singing, and much more.
Spark's voice teachers set goals based on what the student wants to do. This can vary from singing in a musical, preparing for an audition, singing with a church choir, or impressing your friends as you sing in the car.
YOUR FIRST VOICE LESSON
Upon starting voice lessons with Spark, your voice teacher will ask you multiple questions to learn your goals, favorite type of music, and any specific song you want to learn! After that, your voice teacher will set up a path for you to achieve your goals, and you can start working on becoming the singer you want to be!
Our voice teachers are all professionally trained musicians who are active in the music community with degrees in Vocal Performance. Our goal is to spark your creativity, help you build your confidence, and not only teaching you how to sing, but how to find your voice! Our voice students are all ages and range from beginner to advanced For more information on how we can help you with your voice lessons needs, fill out or contact form here or give us a call at (763) 445-9516.
REGISTRATION IS ONGOING
Convenient after school times are still available.
They are very accommodating and reliable.
"Spark Studio is very welcoming. My 9 year old enjoys her lessons. I recommend. They are very accommodating and reliable."